Notice is hereby given for the Civic Voice Annual General Meeting for 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Civic Voice will be held at Chester Racecourse on Saturday 22nd October 2016 at 9.00 am for the purpose of transacting the following business:
- To agree the minutes for AGM 2015 (available here)
- Ratification of annual report and accounts 2015-16 – Martin Meredith, Treasurer
- Appointment of independent examiners – proposed by Martin Meredith, Treasurer
- Board elections – To elect three new Trustees of the Company
- Ratification of Chair and Treasurer
- A full agenda is available here.
We hope you can join us for the Civic Voice AGM, but if not, please do send apologies, which will be recorded at the meeting.
By order of the Board of Civic Voice.